Friday, November 02, 2007

more I AM RADIOACTIVE!






I’ve been putting together this book for the past couple months. It’s a called I Am Radioactive. It's my version of a sci-fi/pulp comic. Written, illustrated and lay out by me. I'll be shopping it around to comic publishers soon; hopefully someone will bite.

Here are some images of the look of the book and 2, 2page spreads.

the first page of this book is yellow-orange acetate. i thought it added a neat-o/sci-fi vibe. this book will be avail at my booth come megacon time.

2 comments:

Håvard S. Johansen said...

hey, it looks neat, sir :D ... hope i get to read it someday..

h.

david nakayama said...

WOW! Really beautiful stuff, with that amazing painted color work you're so good at. If I can get that comic project of mine off the ground, I think I'll need to hire you for colors!