Friday, March 19, 2010

Riot Press at Mega Con '10
















Had a awesome time at the Mega Con 2010. Met a lot of rad people and got the word out about Riot Press. Riot Press is my publishing name. I've been putting out my own books for sometime now and decided to give them a name. Ultra Star, I Am Radioactive and General Star are all books done by me. Only available, at the moment, through me(www.patrickthomasparnell.com) and local comic shops by me. Planning to hit up Diamonds and some other comic distributors soon. Keep a look out.

Also, one of my convention sketches done in Copic markers.

The pages on the bottom are from a preview book I was showing at the con. They are from my book, General Star. Hope you dig them.

1 comment:

Craig Zablo said...

It was cool meeting you at MegaCon. You may be working on my Rambo sketch in that first photo. ; )